A typical day at the Adventure Center runs from 9:00 to 3:00 p.m.
From 9:00 - Noon we will be focused on:
- Group initiatives
- Problem solving activities
- Low ropes course work
Lunch will be from noon until 12:45 and your group can:
- Bring their own lunch
- Order lunch from one of the pizza places in town
- Have a catered lunch
After lunch we will be heading to our high ropes course which allows individuals to confront the limits of their comfort zone and safely move beyond those limits with the mutual support and encouragement of the rest of the group.
In order to participate each individual will need:
- A Release of Liability Form
- Casual clothing
- Closed toed and heel shoes i.e. athletic shoes
Please see the Check List for directions and a copy of the Full Value Agreement.
Group Size (per day)
- Minimum: 8 participants with a minimum charge for 15
- Maximum: Indoor Adventure Center = 55; Outdoor Course = 100
Adults (18 years and older)
- Full Day = $55; Group Minimum = $825
- Half Day = $40; Group Minimum = $600